Multiple moray eels experience?

nasa_tiger

Market
Reaction score
So I am planning my upgraded predator tank and was wondering if anyone had experience with multiple eels in one tank. I am looking to upgrade to a 240g or so. I currently have a lionfish, dogface puffer, green Wolf, and snowflake eel. Was thinking I wanted to add a Zebra Moray and either a white mouth or chainlink eel? Of course the eels would all be added at the same time.

Anyone have any experience with doing something like this?

We have a zebra around 28 inches
A snowflake around 16 inches and a snake eel around 30 inches all in our fowlr tank

Excellent, So no real issues between them? And I am guessing we are the only 2 up since we are having 3 different thread conversations and a text convo... haha

Haha. Probably so.. I have 1300 pounds of rock so they seem to just do there own thing.. the snake eel is always buried in the sand and the to others have there own little caves..

They do get a little aggressive at feeding time. Meaning they are all over the place

Which is expected, my snowflake becomes a nut bag when food hits the water. She has been known to rip the food out of the puffer and lionfish mouths...

Back