My $5 coral

derek_s

Market
Reaction score
Here is my $5 coral I got from Marine Fish's discount bin about a week ago. It is a dying bubble my girlfriend calls the "death of the sea". It was white, according to the employee. I fragged off some of the better looking pieces and made the little guys on the bottom, who seem to be doing ok. Anyone ever see a purple one before? And are the open mouths a bad sign (like anemones)?
seadeath.jpg
>
th_seadeath.jpg
alt="" /></a>
weebubble.jpg
>
th_weebubble.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Sorry I'm not any help- just commenting- I LOVE the 5 dollar bin at MF!! I got a tiny little GSP from there last week that had 3 polyps open- got it home, and in my tank, and about 25 different polyps opened!! Score!!

corvettecris;161863 wrote: Here is my $5 coral I got from Marine Fish's discount bin about a week ago. It is a dying bubble my girlfriend calls the "death of the sea". It was white, according to the employee. I fragged off some of the better looking pieces and made the little guys on the bottom, who seem to be doing ok. Anyone ever see a purple one before? And are the open mouths a bad sign (like anemones)?

i had one once and it was kind of like an open brain when you see the mouths its hungry or aggitated (sp?). with good water quality it will be back before you k now it

Back