My 55g reef

shromy

Market
Reaction score
Well there it is, little dirty when i took the pic but you get the idea.
tank-1.jpg
alt="" />

I'm new at posting pics here so had to try a couple times.
tank-2.jpg
alt="" />

TY i really didnt like it so much when i first put the tanks together, but my stepdad took the pic and had it on his laptop, i didnt even think it was mine at first. but yeah once i put them together i got a bad diatom bloom, hopefully a few water changes/cleanings and we'll be good.

its 6 65wt CF's, 2-15k,2-actinic,2-50/50. yeah i love softies more than acro's etc more life to the tank. it will grow acro's Believe it or not but just didnt care for them much, and would rather have better lighting for them. that candy cane wont stop, main reason for me trying to sell the frags of the 2nd colony i had.

hard corals will make it under pcs but you wont like them because they wont have the good color.

exactly why i traded it to a buddy with halides, i looks waaayyyy better in his tank.course doesnt help my bulbs are close to 2 years old.

Looks good. Another nice looking 55g. Have you thought about adding a background? Might give your tank some more color and depth. Just a suggestion! Tank looks very nice as it is!

yeah i had a petsmart or something scape on it when i bought it, like plants and fish on the pic. just really didnt like it and by the time it was setup it was too late to paint, may be able to do some tape but i think it would look crappy. i need to get a pic up when its cleaner it looks way better.

Back