My clown and gbta

william1

Market
Reaction score
My black ORA clown has never looked twice at my gbta until I got them all cozied up in the cube. Today I have been watching him brush up against the nems tenticals this is a good sign. In the 90 gallon I acclimated him right over the nem thinking just maybe he would be interested but of course not he hosted to the big colt coral I have.

We will see what the next couple of days bring us hopefully by the end of the week we will have true love. And the after a few months they can be transfered into the big tank...:yay:

*fingers crossed* (hope I don't have to hold them that way the whole time)

Barbara;303918 wrote: Congrats. I'm sure they'll hook up soon. Did you put the colt coral in the cube too? Sometimes I find it works better if you take the old host away. Then the clowns are forced to look for another home.

The colt is still in the 90 gallon with the three stiped damsel thats not going to make it into the big tank.....

He was dipping in and out of the nem for a while till the lights went off. Well better luck tomorrow...

Hate to do it but, THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS. Anyone know how I can lay a'hold of that pic?

Ok its happened... He LOVES it..
my.php
>
dscn34350780.jpg
alt="" /></a>
my.php
>
dscn34400785.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I think it was the close quarters in the tank allowing him to be around it more often.. Thanks again bud for dropping off the frags...

Sweet!

I remember the night my clowns started brushing on the frogspawn. From then on, they've rarely gone 10" from it.

Its awsome... Yup all I can say there both happy now. This nem Ive had since he was really small and hes never had a partner yet.

Back