my first jumper

dave green

Market
Reaction score
My wife walked into the salon to find that our 6-line had jumped out... Right after I put emough $ to see about getting lids for the tank.

Amazing thing is: he had lasted through every single disaster over the past year and the water's been great over the past few months.

Sorry to hear that man. :sad: All wrasses will eventually jump... I'm glad you're going to get a cover of some sort.

When mine jumped out I was on vacation, and I came back to find that my roommate had placed the dried out result on my pillow. Love those suprises!

Nice! Something my wife would do.

dmahoney82;154973 wrote: When mine jumped out I was on vacation, and I came back to find that my roommate had placed the dried out result on my pillow. Love those suprises!

Did you try and resuscitate it??? Give it mouth to mouth or CPR or anything???

No attempts to resuscitate... I was almost at work when I got the call...

The Brazilian Gramma is just scouting this area where we think the 6-line jumped... he actually seems pretty sad that his swimming buddy isn't there any more.

I think I need to put a new buddy in there before the little fella gets depressed. I wonder if he's old enough for a girlfriend yet.

I'm looking at lids right now and trying to think about what the next step should be.

Man! I've been through all sorts of fish deaths before... but this guy's been with me for almost a year now... it's bumming me out. I need to go get some "happy juice" or something!

davidbgreen;155136 wrote: No attempts to resuscitate... I was almost at work when I got the call...

The Brazilian Gramma is just scouting this area where we think the 6-line jumped... he actually seems pretty sad that his swimming buddy isn't there any more.

I think I need to put a new buddy in there before the little fella gets depressed. I wonder if he's old enough for a girlfriend yet.

I'm looking at lids right now and trying to think about what the next step should be.

Man! I've been through all sorts of fish deaths before... but this guy's been with me for almost a year now... it's bumming me out. I need to go get some "happy juice" or something!
i told you to sell him to me!!lol j/k

that sucks but if it was me i would get another fish so that the royal doesnt get aggressive like my coral beauty did to my chromis but they put her in check(she is at the end of the school)

I had a jumper on Saturday evening - a flame hawk....Fortunately we were watching TV in the next room and heard him hit the floor........got him back in the tank in time.. That would make our 3rd jumper in 6 months......

Sorry to hear that.. We've lost two mollies and a sleeper goby to jumping... No more jumping fish for me till we can get this tank sealed on top.

Thanks, y'all....

Now I have a small outbreak of dark algae that looks like green hair... my clean-up crew needs some assistance!

Back