My little clowns AMAZING recovery!!!

caldwellm

Market
Reaction score
Rather than retype, Here is the message i sent my mum lastnight :) (i have HOB emperor filters running currently)

---
So you remember i left that one guard off the filter?

Well as i was laying down for bed i heard it get clogged, and got up to check what was happening... Norman (my very first clown, very first saltwater fish ever) was not only sucked into the filter, but stuck between the gears, keeping them from moving.

"OH MY GOSH" was my only reply. I unplugged it and took the whole filter into the bathroom, assuming he was long gone. then , as i was getting a clotheshanger to remove him, i saw his mouth move! I was amazed-I immediately started praying my HEAD off--- so i disassembled the filter, and after about 4 or 5 minutes of disassembling i FINALLY got him out and onto the counter. HE WAS STILL GASPING for breath! bruises and all, still breathing!

I got him into a cup with holes busted in it, set him in the aquarium, and after floating upsidedown for about 10 minutes, he started swimming upright and well again!

He's doing okay in the cup now. He has eaten and is swimming fine. He's far from recovered, so i am leaving him in the cup for the night. If he dies, i dont want to have to fish him out of the tank, thouhg i remain (Surprisedly) optimistic toward his recovery!

Im just amazed the little guy could have POSSIBLY survived through something like that, and im COMPLETELY attributing it to prayer.

God does amazing things, even in little stuff :)

So here's hoping the little guy makes it.

Have a great night mum- Call me after you read this.
Love ya :)
--Michael
---

Update:
He's still alive and swimming VERY well, as if nothing had ever happened!!!

I am absolutely amazed :D God is very very good, even in my tiny little mimic ocean!

--Michael

Don't worry... if you come home and find all your fish are gone one day... just look for little floating bags on the surface of the closest body of water to your house.

tsciarini;79121 wrote: Don't worry... if you come home and find all your fish are gone one day... just look for little floating bags on the surface of the closest body of water to your house.

Hahahahhahaha!!!
Yah, too bad the other fish didnt attempt feeding that plastic plant up there to save him though... they just left him up there - hahaha :D

Back