My New 29G Sump/Fuge!

lukestimp

Market
Reaction score
Here's what I've done so Far! Thanks to Chrisjet and Barbara for all there help! You guys are great! Let me know what you think..
Luke003.jpg
alt="" />
Luke002.jpg
alt="" />
Luke001.jpg
alt="" />

Congrats! I have the tank, glass baffles and silicone for mine, but haven't gotten up the nerve to try glueing them in yet. Maybe I'll drill it this weekend and then just do it!

Thanks Guys! At first I questioned using the Acrylic instead of Glass Baffles, but had a lot of people tell me that there is nothing to worry about because your not actually adhesing the 2 pieces, just createing a seal in between the 2. Hopefully I said that right.

Budsreef- Where you at in Lawrenceville? I live out in Monroe now but was born and Raised in L'ville and My parents still live there. My Dad's got a workshop in his basement that I like to call a minature Home Depot because he has anything and everything you can think of. This project cost me exactly $3.64 because I had to buy a 2nd tube of silicone but he had the acrylic and all the tools. So if you need any help let me know.

Barbara- Thanks for letting me steal the idea from your sump! Get me the Dimensions you need your Baffle to be and How deep you need the teeth, I can Make you the Piece, so when ever you feel the need, you can just rip out your old Baffle and Through the bew one in with very little down time.

CaldwellM- I does feel good, but now I just want to get this thing going!

Back