My new Apex Fusion

charlieborg

Market
Reaction score
I finally got it all installed. Having problems getting the PH to calibrate right. So I'm not hooking anything up to it till I get that right. Apex says it may need to set in the sump a couple of days till it gets rehydrated. The probs were dry when I unpacked them. So not trusting them yet.
I got to figure out how to get the wires looking neater! Looks a mess right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0899.JPG
    IMG_0899.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 43
The only probe in the package that should have been dry is the Salinity Probe. The pH & ORP should have had containers filled with fluid connected to the ends of them.

Were they dry when you opened the box?

One thing I learned about the probes after the fact is the calibration packs should be floated in the tank water to match the temps. I plan to get new packs and see if that brings the readings closer to my hannah readings.

One thing I learned about the probes after the fact is the calibration packs should be floated in the tank water to match the temps. I plan to get new packs and see if that brings the readings closer to my hannah readings.
I did that too. I have the Apec classic and I got the probe to calibrate just fine on it.

Back