My New Dwarf Moray Eel!!!!

jason sartain

Market
Reaction score
O.K. Chris posted that he was picking this guy up today and I had to see it in person.
After seeing him I had to get it.
I am putting him in my 24 gal Aquapod with my pair of Darwin clown's and so far he is loving it and so am I.
I also picked up a Naso tang,Kole tang,and a Orange shoulder tang to fill out my 240 gal display tank a little.
Thanks to Chris and Julie for helping us everytime we come and visit your store.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

A sponsor store,Fish Scales,their in Flowery Branch and give ARC members 20% discount!!!!!
I got this baby for $140.00 bucks after the discount.
Reefer29;242365 wrote: whered you get it from?

I got one from him too. You have now joined the gdm club! They are awsome little guys. I have a pepermint shrimp in my tank and he doesn't even go near it. Sparky (My fire fish goby) and Jee (my gdm) even share the same sleeping spot!

Cool,I wonder how many other GDM are in our club?I worried about my Darwin's being in the same tank with him since he's so big,but if he doesn't harm your pep than they should be O.K.
Also what have you found to be their favorite food?

Yes they did!
If you price these guys online their around $350 plus shipping!
jaydm93teg;242427 wrote: what an amazing price yet again fish scales blows away the price market...

He'll eat anything! I have fed him shrimp, silver sides, crab, squid, and a bunch of different seafood. I recomend keeping his diet varied. I have actually tought Jee how to be handfed, It's pretty cool!

jason sartain;242428 wrote: Cool,I wonder how many other GDM are in our club?I worried about my Darwin's being in the same tank with him since he's so big,but if he doesn't harm your pep than they should be O.K.
Also what have you found to be their favorite food?

How long was it before it ate?I also heard you could feed it clams as well?
twistoflime;242433 wrote: He'll eat anything! I have fed him shrimp, silver sides, crab, squid, and a bunch of different seafood. I recomend keeping his diet varied. I have actually tought Jee how to be handfed, It's pretty cool!

He ate after 3 days! I was very suprised. I have never tried to fed Jee clams befor but yours may eat them.
jason sartain;242437 wrote: How long was it before it ate?I also heard you could feed it clams as well?

when you guys talk about feedin shrimp squid crab and all that are you buying this stuff like from kroger or what??

jaydm93teg;242448 wrote: when you guys talk about feedin shrimp squid crab and all that are you buying this stuff like from kroger or what??
If you buy it frozen (I got sqiud from the fish store) it costs alot less. Also they will give the skinny crab legs that don't have alot of meat to you for cheap.

OK,do you shell the crab first or do you just give him the whole leg?
twistoflime;242451 wrote: If you buy it frozen (I got sqiud from the fish store) it costs alot less. Also they will give the skinny crab legs that don't have alot of meat to you for cheap.

jason sartain;242453 wrote: OK,do you shell the crab first or do you just give him the whole leg?
I take off the shell and rip it in to tiny peices. At first you will want to put the timy peices on a wooden or metal skewer. Once the gdm gets used to you, you can teach him/her to eat from your hand!

Back