My new fish

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
019-1.jpg
alt="" />

Make sure to have a secure lid! Mine all jumped out in 2 days....it was a very sad sad game of follow the leader after one knocked off the egg crate.
If I didnt already have too many fish I would have another few squamipinnis anthias.....very pretty!

FishyBusiness;52383 wrote: Make sure to have a secure lid! Mine all jumped out in 2 days....it was a very sad sad game of follow the leader after one knocked off the egg crate.

Lovely ... after deciding to use EC for a cover to keep the critters from leaping to their deaths, I learn they might just bump it off...

Is it rare for this to happen? If not, I guess I need to figure out how to clamp this cover onto the tank or weigh it down.

Hmmm... we used to have some pretty hefty tie-downs that we used to secure our 18ft boat to the trailer....

----------------------------------------

EC = EggCrate (I'm creating my own acronym list!! :D

She seems to be happy and only have one if there are other more agressive fish or males they will fight and jump. I do have a top but not were my MH lights are so I hope no one spooks her.

Linda Lee;52452 wrote: Lovely ... after deciding to use EC for a cover to keep the critters from leaping to their deaths, I learn they might just bump it off...

Is it rare for this to happen? If not, I guess I need to figure out how to clamp this cover onto the tank or weigh it down.

Hmmm... we used to have some pretty hefty tie-downs that we used to secure our 18ft boat to the trailer....
You could always put a little rock on the edge of the eggcrate to make it more difficult, but I would think it pretty rare for a fish to knock it off.

Back