My new fish

skriz

Reaction score
I picked up a purple tang from platypakia today; now all I need is a PBT, sohal... :D
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
134874=8286-P2098063.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
134874=8286-P2098063.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="P2098063.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
134874=8284-P2098082.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
134874=8284-P2098082.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="P2098082.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
134874=8285-P2098087.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
134874=8285-P2098087.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="P2098087.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

nice im looking to get one of these but small for my tank like mark flying army has hint hint ....and he seemed docile...enjoy him i got to stop by and check out your tank again

nIce! I'd like to have one-, but with the tangs I've gotin there-wouldn't do too well, i don't think----beautiful fish, though

Awesome, one of my favorites. I would love a Sohol too but not sure my tank could handle one...

Sal and Mike have a Sohal Tang up at the store. Unless they sold it between 5:30 and close. Call em up.

Glad he went to a good home. Thanks to Lee(glxtrix) for the help catching this guy. Good job on the photos Raj.

Raj, PM me and I can direct you to a Sohal Tang that's been doing well and eating great for several weeks.

I loved my Purple but he got too mean in my tank. Mine got me three times drawing blood as well.

docile! HA... In any event, it was fun trying to get him out of your tank Jamie. Sure goad we didn't have to break it apart too much. I'll post of pics of the scribble soon. Thanks again btw.

Cameron;135026 wrote: I loved my Purple but he got too mean in my tank. Mine got me three times drawing blood as well.

Wow, i'm glag mine is a whimp. He hides in his resting spot whenever I reach in...

Thanks guys! This one is a wimp so far. He's been bullied by everyone..hope he gets a little more confidence really soon! Good thing is that he's not really being attacked, but chased a little.

Would pasting some pics of more purple tangs around the tank help?

Very nice! I love purple tangs - I'd have one if I didn't have a powder blue...

I had a sohal tang for about 2 months before my big kalk disaster about 1.5 years ago- I loved the little guy - never had any problems with him.

ok, so thinking about adding a PBT and Sohal in the mix. Already have 2 yellow tangs, a show desjardini, and of course, the purple. Should be okay, right?

What about adding the crosshatch pair too?

You will be fine. I had almost that exact combination in my 400 at one time, and you have twice the room.

Back