My new GEM acros collection

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I am confident with my light (6 of 39w T5 as main light and 2 of AI Sol Blue supplement). It's time to stock up some of SPS collection.

coral1_zps3fad4546.jpg
alt="" /></a>

coral2_zps6072689f-1.jpg
alt="" /></a>

14137524103_50c4296c49_c.jpg
alt="" />

Rocky Mountain Frags
Jared's Beach Bum Millepora
Reef Raft Yellow Mamba
Reef Raft Poseidon
Jared's Rainbow Acro
Jared's Flavor Parade
Jared's Pink and Yellow Millepora
Sexy Coral's Strawberry Shortcake Millepora
Gila Monster
WTF's Mother of Pearl
Acid Trip Millepora
Psychoberry
Tyree Grafted Millepora
Ultimatefrag’s Rainbow Acropora
Ultimatefrag’s Bonsai

The Coral Kings
A small frag of this GEM: I am gambling with this frag. Hope it still holds bright yellow color.
abb_zps8e0842f9.jpg
alt="" />

Baller! That tck pikachu is insane. Awesome pack as well, hope they all do great for you

Man, I was looking at those, not that I was going to get any... too many thing out of wack on my system. It was just coral envy. After reading your thread I'm sure that they will do just fine ;-)

Once they get going would it be OK to bum a frag?

Nice!! I was drooling over that Rocky Mountain frag pack at work today. I'm glad to see someone local got them so maybe in a year I can swipe some frags from you...

Key to yellow sps is basically zero po4. If they Starr creeping at all you'll have a very expensive green stick.

Awesome pack and can't wait to see them grow.

Thank you all. Yes, I can't wait to see them grow like my Neon Caroliniana Acro. There are so many frags so I forgot this frag that is still in the bag in the sump. Just got home and it's still looking fine.

acro43-500x500.jpg
alt="" />

Monther colony
8-500x500.jpg
alt="" />

Nice! I'm amazed with the colors! I wish I.could be more expertise in decoding names by the coloration, and get nice frags like those, if you don't mind let me ask you a rough estimate on the whole package? Thank you!

Nice man! I saw the RMF pack too, but didnt bite.

I have stuff from them and they rock!

Thank you.

joseayes;954652 wrote: Nice! I'm amazed with the colors! I wish I.could be more expertise in decoding names by the coloration, and get nice frags like those, if you don't mind let me ask you a rough estimate on the whole package? Thank you!
I forgot immediately :sad:

thanhreef;954671 wrote: Thank you.

LOL! Ok, I'll be there when you start fragging those becoming mother colonies LOL! Please never remember what you had expend! Hehehe!

joseayes;954684 wrote: LOL! Ok, I'll be there when you start fragging those becoming mother colonies LOL! Please never remember what you had expend! Hehehe!

hehe....

mysterybox;954691 wrote: Wow, nice stuff!
Thank you

thanhreef;954671 wrote: Thank you.

It's probably better that way... I wish I thought i paid what my wife thinks i pay for all of my corals.

I went to the site,, nice stuff but I'm still going to ask the rude question again. Approx what does a pack similar to that cost. Not what you paid but what I will need to pay for one hehe

Back