My new LE arco's came in today

dough

Supporting
Reaction score
I got a few LE from the LE king himself, Steve Tyree today. I was very surpised by the size of the frags. I was figuring 1/2 inch at most but both came in well in the 1 - 1.25 range.

Here are a couple of pix off his website.

Lime in the Sky is a a green blue with baby blue tips. The Ponape Tourch is a pink/purple with purple polyps.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
86342=5492-limitededition_ponapetorchstag_colony.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
86342=5492-limitededition_ponapetorchstag_colony.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="limitededition_ponapetorchstag_colony.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Oh man, thats beautiful. I am looking for the purple monster today and everywhere I search there weren't any.

Here is the Lime in the Sky
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
86440=5494-lime_in_the_sky_best2-125x125.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
86440=5494-lime_in_the_sky_best2-125x125.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="lime_in_the_sky_best2-125x125.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'm also thinking about changing my lighting system to a SE 250 Radium from my Pheonix 14K. It seems that most LE corals are keep under Radiumk lamps.

I think more LE's are kept in 20K, for one, it brings out the color best, second, if it grows real fast it wouldn't be a LE now would it? Nice piece, Will be on the look out when you are ready to frag... :)

Yeah, if you look at almost every high end coral dealer that sells WYSIWYG, they will have them under 400 watt 20K Radiums. Great color, and amazing PAR.

That being said, I am itching to get my 400 watt 12K Reefluxes up and running- I have heard phenomenal things about growth and color from them.

Back