My pickups from the Frag Swap

lorenk

Market
Reaction score
These are some of my goodies from the CRC frag swap.

Purple and Green Frogspawn. Typically, I'm not really into the whole Euphyllia family, but I've never seen this before. Stalks are purple, half of the tips are purple and the other half is neon green. Anyone else seen this variety? I can't find anything on the internet.

IMG_3121.jpg
alt="" />

Leng Sy cap...nice size frag from Dr. Mac at Pacific Aquaculture. For size comparison, the hermit below is in a turbo shell.
IMG_3129.jpg
alt="" />

Three Yellow Fang Blennies. They are from Matt at Sustainable Aquatics...two females and a male. What's really cool about these is that they've never seen the Ocean. I caught a pic of one in his/her new hole. The spend about half the time swimming about and the other half hanging in their holes.

IMG_3136.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_3139.jpg
alt="" />

Neato. I love Leng Sy. Just got some from John... now I need to do the grow dance...

corvettecris;209544 wrote: Neato. I love Leng Sy. Just got some from John... now I need to do the grow dance...
LOL its a monti so it wont be long.

Love the blennies! Very cool looking fish. Nice snag on the frogspawn too. I should have gone!
BZ

They are very cool. Plus, they are venomous :)

I also got a clown from sustainable Aquatics. He has some really cool ones but I didn't want to mismatch with my existing clown.

bobz;209553 wrote: Love the blennies! Very cool looking fish. Nice snag on the frogspawn too. I should have gone!
BZ

Nice grabs...wish I could have gone. And what's wrong with mis-matching clowns?:D

I have a couple of heads of the purple and green frogspawn, I got it from someone in the club a few months back. Its very full and does very well.

Back