Market
Reaction score
This picture was taken October 20th.
DSC02762.jpg
alt="" />
This one taken March 4th
DSC03543.jpg
alt="" />

Take a look at the Yellow SPS in this picture taken March 20th.
DSC02751-1.jpg
alt="" />
The same Yellow SPS is on the left in this picture taken March 4th
DSC03545.jpg
alt="" />

120CL, Octopus DDWN-150, 10 gallon Refugium, AquaMedic Dual Dosing pumps putting 150ml of 2part a day, Dart pump on the CL and 2xTunze with controller makes for a lot of flow, 8x54 T5 running 4x10k 2xActinic 1xProcolor 1xProBlue, lots of love

That's the basic set-up.

Very nice Perry, how often are you doing WC's?

I'm a stickler for water changes. I have done two 30 gallon water changes and four 10 gallon water changes this year so far. I've been using H2Ocean salt and love it. The numbers they post are exactly what I'm getting from a fresh batch of saltwater. It's a little on the pricie side but well worth it. I might start using it just for my 30 gallon water changes. I'll use Reef Crystals for my weeklyish 10 gallon water changes.

Nice to see your tank taking off like that!

Congratulations --it's looking really good!

Any chance of getting full tank pics?

Looking great. All about providing stability in the environment, IMO.
Dave

Soarin';304251 wrote: Nice to see your tank taking off like that!

Congratulations --it's looking really good!

Any chance of getting full tank pics?

Thanks and as requested... not the best but all I have at work.

DSC03540.jpg
alt="" />

From the left side

DSC03534.jpg
alt="" />

From the right side

DSC03536.jpg
alt="" />

In the last shot of the full tank shot series, there is a coral at the bottom right that looks like a gorgonian and has interesting polyp shapes (looks like a mostly tan color).

What kind of coral is that?

Mine did that for a while and I discovered teh Flame angel was very sneakily picking at the polyps. Not all the time, not even enough to really notice. But enough to prevent good extension. I see a Coral Beauty in your avatar. Watch those guys too...

Derek_S;304706 wrote: Mine did that for a while and I discovered teh Flame angel was very sneakily picking at the polyps. Not all the time, not even enough to really notice. But enough to prevent good extension. I see a Coral Beauty in your avatar. Watch those guys too...

Coral Beauty jumped the tank :sad: , i havent seen the flame angle pick at them, but i'll take a peek

Back