My tank is now 6 months old.

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Just realized that the tank hit the 6 month mark and I was looking at pictures and let me say wow.. i wanted to thank everyone who helped me out and gave me great deals. I was so excited to just have rock in it.
a7082dd6f2fb70a36e310b6d1be904f1.jpg
alt="" />then I couldn't get enough. .
6f0987d03e32d42bf61aafc64f14a617.jpg
alt="" />

Thank you and Just one. My 2 clowns went carpet surfing 😢 so that little chromis is by himself allllll allonnnee

I no it is.. and I no poor kid sings the blues every night before he sleeps. He is my pal

Grab some screen door materials and clear nylon mesh its amazing!! Cheap breathable/clear top. Great looking tank btw!

kilralpine;979389 wrote: Grab some screen door materials and clear nylon mesh its amazing!! Cheap breathable/clear top. Great looking tank btw!
Thanks! And yeah I am right before I pick any other fish up

Dylan Ringwood;979390 wrote: Thanks! And yeah I am right before I pick any other fish up

I think I spent about 10$ at home depot for the rubber strip/frame and about 20$ on clear nylon mesh at Pure Reef. Jorge cut it to size for me and I made two seperate panels to go over the top of my 110. Not sure where you live in GA but bulk reef also sells the mesh. There are a few forum posts on making them. Simple hand saw is enough to cut the frame.

Looks really nice! Love the scolys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back