My tank..

christopherjay

Market
Reaction score
Here is my tank that Brandon has helped me set up:thumbs: still going tho..Some pics of fish..Sorry for the quality..Dollar tree camera haaha..
my.php
>
pics001sq9.th.jpg
alt="" /></a>
new skimmer thanks brandon!
my.php
>
pics003jh2.th.jpg
alt="" /></a>
one of my triggers
my.php
>
pics010oh8.th.jpg
alt="" /></a>
the dead zone LMAO skimmer is not plugged up
my.php
>
pics009ok5.th.jpg
alt="" /></a>
He had seen something..The red spots are actually rocks that my little cousin tossed in lol..only 4 of them i need to remove..
As most of you know i did what i said..Got rid of alot of fish and turned to the set up in general..I had alot of stuff that was not set right that or i did not have them at all..Brandon has helped me ALOT with my tank including books skimmer and lights..Thanks so much..I need to bring those books over..Been in the hospital with moms

My tank is a 95 gallon aga wave tank with a 35 gallon sump two skimmers and a 8wat uv..It has helios for lights..not sure on alot about the lights..got them for free from a friend of mine..

Hey Chris,

I hope your mother is okay, sorry to hear she is having trouble. Glad the skimmer is working out for you. I was just asking Brandon where you have been because you haven't stopped by and you need to come get the food you forgot over here last time. As always, the door is always open! :)

Chris... Looking good buddy... I think I got the better end of the deal between. Two weeks with no problems on my end. (Still got the light on though.. you need to come fix it! ;) )

Back