My upgrade

kzoo

Market
Reaction score
Well everyone seems to be getting out of the hobby. So I upgraded, some picks of the old and now the new. 65gall to 90gall

fish007.jpg
alt="" />

001-6.jpg
alt="" />

013-4.jpg
alt="" />

Looks good how about some details. How did you go about the transfer? lights, skimmer etc....

:thumbs:

joe

Bought the tank used, wanted a nicer stand than the standard black. So was glad to get this and I got a great deal.
Tank specs are 4 t5 and 2 150 hqi, skimmer is a euro reef rs135 and a cal reactor to keep up my water levels.

The transfer was some what easy other than the tank had to go in the same place as the old one, used almost all the same water and all the rock.

Aquascape, I was temped to use foam for the back round but just wasn't sure. So I used plastic dowels and drilled the rock and stacked it till it looked good. Im pretty happy with the out come.

kzoo;179903 wrote: I used plastic dowels and drilled the rock and stacked it till it looked good.

That's what I plan to do with my next tank! I love the look, and I'd imagine that you'd never have to worry about rockslides.

Looks great!

Very nice I love the rock. If I ever have to tear down my tank or I upgrade I have some crazy plans for the aquascaping...

Back