My wife says I have a problem

johnr2604

Market
Reaction score
And I'm starting to believe her LOL. I moved all my softies and LPS out of my cube today and put them in the 40 I counted 36 different varieties. All this was shoved in a 30 cube with about 18 SPS. She may be right. I have to have everyone I see. Is there a twelve step program out there?

If you find one let me know.. I'll call her and tell her its all good.. Although she will tell me I have a biased opinion..not as nice though lol

blind1993;239157 wrote: steps 1-12 give them all to me.
that that was a good try:thumbs: ehh John. itll be ok, programs are for quiters anyways, lol.

OK, we all thought WE had a problem!......and our spouses tell us everyday!

But when I see BOTH Mojo & Mrs.Mojo on here at the same time? I might have to give them my spot on this 12 step thing! LOL!

I just dont know how I fit it all in there. Sad thing is you would think the 30 would look empty, It dosn't. Guess Its time to set up another tank :up:

:doh: i have a problem... i barely finished my homework today and have spent a few hours too many on the forums!

like you said John, 50g or less didnt say it had to be 50g total, lol.

can we get a top down view, so we can visualize how that can be done? I can't even phanthom..........

mysterybox;239190 wrote: can we get a top down view, so we can visualize how that can be done? I can't even phanthom..........
Too late I pulled them all out. I will get a shot of the 40 in the morning so you can see how many I pulled out. I do have a top down on my build thread but it dosn't show everything because it was a few months ago.

johnr2604;239198 wrote: Too late I pulled them all out. I will get a shot of the 40 in the morning so you can see how many I pulled out. I do have a top down on my build thread but it dosn't show everything because it was a few months ago.

thanks! but just thinking of my small tank, I could not even imagine!

mysterybox;239183 wrote: 18 sps will take a very huge tank! sweet!
Luckily most of them are frags but I do have a few colonies. I love encrusting monties so they dont take up much room. I will have to thin out the selection before they get big. I might cry when I have to do that

DrNecropolis;239177 wrote: Woot woot.. Go for the other 30 with the 100 fuge/sump
Actually Melissa and I were just talking about it. She said she thought it was a cool Idea. She said we could put a cushion on the cabinet under the window between the two and build it to look like a bench. I am already one step ahead of her LOL. Looks like I will have another build soon:up:

Back