mystery hitchhiker???

reefage518

Market
Reaction score
alright i dont have much info but i have no idea what is in my tank. so about two days ago i was just watching my tank with a friend, the usual, and all of a sudden a burst of destroyed amphipods followed by goo came bursting out. almost like a turkey baster full of ground pods. then it happed again today in a different exit of the cave. all fish have been accounted for in this latest sighting. anyone have any similar experience or idea of what it could be? everything i have in the tank is listed below. please reply!!!

not quite, its like that but no fanning. its really strong too. it stayed in decent squirt form for about 5 1/2 inches in strong current. and i could see all the fish. my clown was in the anemone, eel was poking his head out from under a rock, blenny at the top of a rock chillin, wrasse picking through sand at the front on the opposite side. im pretty darn sure that is wasnt anything i put in. im gonna be up pretty late watching to see if i can find anything.

haha sounds like a mantis shrimp to me :) just kidding I have no idea what it is

Back