Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
I have a lot of small mystery snails for your freshwater tanks. $1 each

Attachments

• 7F16C34C-CC07-462A-A772-88E127765E2B.jpeg
    7F16C34C-CC07-462A-A772-88E127765E2B.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 42
They’re insane! Lol but they have to be eating something pesky if they can populate like that 👌
These are just mystery snails! I have pesky rams horns in another with some assassin snails. I threw 3 small ones in there to clean up some algae and next thing I know…

These are just mystery snails! I have pesky rams horns in another with some assassin snails. I threw 3 small ones in there to clean up some algae and next thing I know…
Oh wow lmao they started from 3?? That’s insane. I have tons of snails in my koi pond and I have no idea where they came from. I’m starting to think they just appear anywhere there’s water... 🤔

I will hit you up soon. Starting a couple planted freshwater tanks next week. Debating on a light for my fluval EVO 13.5, reef tank light, but I have 2 so I thought I’d use what I have. Salt water just too much in the smaller ones and I just love a fish tank.

I will hit you up soon. Starting a couple planted freshwater tanks next week. Debating on a light for my fluval EVO 13.5, reef tank light, but I have 2 so I thought I’d use what I have. Salt water just too much in the smaller ones and I just love a fish tank.
Not a problem I have plenty! I have some freshwater fish for sale to depending on what your looking to do with your tanks.

Back