Naked Clownfish pic

pizzadude

Reaction score
clown2.jpg
alt="" />
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Hey, I just wanted to share this picture of one of the two clownfish that I won at last years SaltwaterU. This is the female, she finally took to one of my anemones! </span></span></span>

Wow i've never seen a clown like that. Beautiful! No AJ thats called an anenome lol. jk

Maroons15 wrote: What kind of clown is that and where in the world did you get him?

Naked Clown (title)
pizzadude wrote: <span style="color: black;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">...clownfish that I won at last years SaltwaterU.</span></span></span>

I didn't know that was the real name> I guess I should read everything twice. I've never seen one and now I must have one. No two . A pair!

Maroons15 wrote: I didn't know that was the real name> I guess I should read everything twice. I've never seen one and now I must have one. No two . A pair!

Lol- are you planning on owning a pair of every clownfish species?!:lol2:

Indeed. I love them!. IMO they have the most personality of any fish that I've ever had. Infact I am going to own a pair of every clown in the same tank. No nvm Cloe wouldn't like that.

I had a passer's angle once- he had the most personality of any fish I've ever owned!

I've been looking for some naked clowns forever (literally like a year). I think they are absolutely awesome. I know one other person who has them. So cool!

kwl1763 wrote: I've been looking for some naked clowns forever (literally like a year). I think they are absolutely awesome. I know one other person who has them. So cool!

I think ORA breeds them- you could contact them and see if they'd put you in touch with anyone who has them.

kwl1763 wrote: Anybody seen these guys lately?

i know there was a big trade show last week in florida and ORA was there. a lot of stores should have fish and coral from them soon.

I saw some at FS&M a bit ago, but dont know if there are any left. Maroon dont forget its very bad to mix different species of clowns together, most of the time they will fight eachother and usually one of them will die, if not both or more.

Back