Need A helping hand on Southside of Atlanta

ouling

Market
Reaction score
I have alot of stuff to do with this new tank and really would appreciate any help you can offer, if you have the time :)

I live in Fayetteville 30215 right off 92 and 54

Just physical labor on moving stuff and plumbing. The tank is getting drained to the garage.

I'll be doing this from Today-Wednesday afternoon and hopefully will be done by then before another week of work and school gets me.

I will pay with frags or live sand or even live rocks. Can't really pay cash cause this setup is costing me alot of money right now. However, beer will be available.

THERE IS ALOT OF PRETTY FRAGS TO PICK FROM!!!! Even a Sabea Anemone if you want.

404 372 7626

THANK YOU!!!!!:up: :up: :yes:

Wow! Still need help? Call me 404 402 7764, I'll gladly help, very interested in learning how a large tank is set up!

Today might be a little late,it's 8:30 now, but the rest of the week could work

I will help i live like 10-20 mins from fayetteville. Just pm me with directions and around what time you need me.

Closet is completely cleaned out and carpet stripped. Garage is completely dust blown and cleaned to make sure it's safe to sit the sump there. Holes are measured and waiting to be drilled tomorrow morning after I get the big sump.

Anyone free tomorrow afternoon after 4pm or so?

Call me tomorrow afternoon and give me directions to your house, I'll be there.

404 402 7764

I get off work at 5:00 pm or 5:15 pm. So I could be there around 6:00pm. Let me know if that would work.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :D

I got beer and I got wings, so if someone bring a pole then we're all set!

The plumbing is a two person job because someone have to be in the garage to draw the flex PVC while i feed it on the top.

Thanks guys!

Well ima go let the RO/DI run cause i'm going to need about 200 gallons of water by wednesday.

Back