Need a tank moving company

enderg60

Market
Reaction score
So I ordered a new tank and its sitting at a freight yard because my movers cant get it. Its a 330g tank and stand and I just need to delivered to my house and put in the living room.

Its currently in a crate and would either need to be removed and then delivered or a big enough truck to house the whole pallet and then unpacked at the house.

Anyone know a place that can do it?

Ocean Blue Aquatics Chris Pitts. They did an amazing job and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg!

Attachments

• AD822CDF-119F-420B-AB4D-644A5F940B06.jpeg
    AD822CDF-119F-420B-AB4D-644A5F940B06.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 30
sweet thanks, I called them and a few other places. Hope fully someone will call back soon.

Ok so after 3 weeks trying to set something up with Chris with no actual plans made I need to get this tank moved ASAP. Does anyone know a real company that can actually do this?

What about traditional movers? U-Haul has a search service to find local movers, which I have used on a few occasions for moving (not for aquariums though). You can choose one that has experience with moving pianos (closest thing to moving a heavy aquarium). Maybe reach out to them beforehand to let them know what you need moved. If I recall correctly, I think the price is based on number of rooms and number of guys, so you will just need to work those selections out with them, but they have reviews and you can rent a truck from U-Haul to move it. You might need to buy some straps, suction cups, etc. as they may or may not have what is needed.

Also, I did a quick search on Google and found this company at the top of the search results:
Don't know anything about them though.

Ill give them a call. Every traditional moving company I called(7 in total) noped right out of there because its glass and they dont want the liability.

Also, I did a quick search on Google and found this company at the top of the search results:
Don't know anything about them though.

Bulldog movers are great; used them in the past. They're experienced with moving aquariums, so they can do it for sure. BUT, expect a pretty solid lead time and don't be surprised if the move costs more than the aquarium and stand.

Bulldog is trying to get me on the schedule for next week. Chris at ocean blue said he would deliver the tank today and I have not heard from him since Monday. The guys at premier aquatics said they would make plans and get back to me and now they wont return my calls either. I am simply stunned at this point. How hard is it to call someone back and tell them you cant do it. Since when did companies start treating customers like online dating and just ghost them?

Bulldog is trying to get me on the schedule for next week. Chris at ocean blue said he would deliver the tank today and I have not heard from him since Monday. The guys at premier aquatics said they would make plans and get back to me and now they wont return my calls either. I am simply stunned at this point. How hard is it to call someone back and tell them you cant do it. Since when did companies start treating customers like online dating and just ghost them?
Im sure it's not just down here, but that seems to be the norm in Ga or just tell you some stupid price. I hope it works out this time.

The inability to say "no" that many people seem to have is baffling and frustrating.

Back