Need brightwell NeoPhos urgently

ksicard

Market
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

To make a long story short what I need is a product from brightwell called NeoPhos. I wanted to throw up a post to see if anyone has a bottle that I could purchase off them in order to get my tank out of a jam. I called some LFS and none of them carry it and I kinda need it asap, so buying it online wouldn't get me the product quick enough. I'll even throw in some frags if anyone has a bottle I could buy off of them.

If you can't get it from another member it's on Amazon Prime with 2 day shipping. Amazon is always faster than brs and such.

Why are you after that product specifically?

Are you using it in conjuction with BioPellets like Katalyst?

Or are you trying to tackle a nitrate/ammonia/phosphate issue? If so there are other products on the market that are arguably just as good if not better. Just asking because if it is truly an urgent situation you might not want to tie yourself down to one specific product. Even Continuum (Same exact company as Brightwell) has similar products in their line-up if you don't want to get away from the Brightwell brand for what ever reason.

If your issue is with Algae or nutrients then in my opinion No3:po4-X from Redsea is a much stronger product and it give you a better phosphorus/carbon ratio as the food source for bacteria.

Obviously can't speak for the other stores, be we have all but discontinued carrying Brightwell. Only thing I'm still stocking is MicroBacter7 and Katalyst pellets.

The issue with shipping is that I won't receive the product till next week since its friday.

I'm not aware that there is any other product that is basically phosphates in a concentrated liquid form. If you carry any products that will specifically increase phosphates without adding a bunch of other stuff in please enlighten me and i'll come pick up the product ASAP.

ksicard;1093380 wrote: The issue with shipping is that I won't receive the product till next week since its friday.

I'm not aware that there is any other product that is basically phosphates in a concentrated liquid form. If you carry any products that will specifically increase phosphates without adding a bunch of other stuff in please enlighten me and i'll come pick up the product ASAP.

Not really any other options for liquids that are reef specific. I know some people that straight up use Seachem Flourish Phosphorus for planted aquaria...

But the reason you don't see any other products like is because it just isn't seen as the best way to get the end result most people are trying to accomplish... whether it be trying to dose bio-pellets, tackle algae via bacteria, or trying to get more phosphate/organic food to coral there are much better ways to accomplish those goals. That is why I asked what you were trying to do with it. It is why you don't see Brightwell/Kent putting anything like it out in the Continuum line, they instead released the Bacter-M, Bacter-MD, etc line.

Have you tried calling The Fish Store or Southern Aquatics? Last I heard they carry a lot of the Brightwell/Continuum products.

Back