Need Colorful SPS

4nreefer

Market
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've had my tank for over 2years now, got some lps, softies and a few sps. I need some really good colorful sps mostly acros. My question is where do you guys go to for good colorful Acros (or any sps) out here in Atlanta? Does anyone out there have a couple? Or is there a go to LFS? Thanks.

Just keep your eye on the sales forums. There’s a lot of members with good looking stick.

wow I never expected those words to come out of my moutho_O

Just keep your eye on the sales forums. There’s a lot of members with good looking stick.

wow I never expected those words to come out of my moutho_O
Hahahahahaha...thanks for the advice. In the end we all want some good looking sticks...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My best pieces came from local hobbiests, most stores won't gamble with the liability of keeping high end coral alive because there are too many variables in the store.

I have some colorful sticks, is there anything particular you are looking for? 20200927_215808.jpg

Attachments

• 20201003_164922.jpg
    20201003_164922.jpg
    873.8 KB · Views: 17
My best pieces came from local hobbiests, most stores won't gamble with the liability of keeping high end coral alive because there are too many variables in the store.

I have some colorful sticks, is there anything particular you are looking for? View attachment 31884
Wow those are some reallllyyy beautiful sticks. Anything with good colors will be fine. I have mostly greens and blues. I want some varieties, some reds, yellows, orange. Anything with multi colors is a win for me. Just no greens, unless its color rich. I'm not really good at names...lol

Depending on where you are, I have some cheap Sps frags. I’m in Braselton

Back