Need Electrician - Will Pay!

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
Ok I need to install 2 ea dedicated outlets for my tank soon to be tanks. I am thinking 20amp CB's ?? Anyhow, if any of you are electricians or know one please let me know. :eek:

I can help you out depending on how easy it will be,(Not a big fan of hot attics when it is 100 outside).Please tell me you need these in your unfinished basement.What you got for trade? Ill be home from NC tomorrow.When you want me to come by?

46bfinga;71192 wrote: I can help you out depending on how easy it will be,(Not a big fan of hot attics when it is 100 outside).Please tell me you need these in your unfinished basement.What you got for trade? Ill be home from NC tomorrow.When you want me to come by?

Well now Im heading down to Jacksonville,Fl. I should be home on Friday. I may be able to come by this weekend.LMK

thanks 46bfinga. Helping each other out that what this club is all about!

lol... hey i got some i need put in too... maybe you could swing by on your way back from florida...my place is on the way... would gladly trade you some coral....

ankur1113;71322 wrote: You can try this guys if you want I got 2 15A put in last week and it cost me 295. I called around few others and they were more expensive.

http://www.24he.com/service.htm">http://www.24he.com/service.htm</a>[/QUOTE]

Thats a good price.Anything more then that would be highway robbery,depending on several factors of course.For example Location of Elec. Panel in relation to the new outlets,accessability,and Spare breaker locations.

slayer77;71324 wrote: lol... hey i got some i need put in too... maybe you could swing by on your way back from florida...my place is on the way... would gladly trade you some coral....

I gladly accept cash as well! Im not surrently setup to keep to many corals other then maybe some easy stuff like mushrooms or leathers.Call me I should be coming back home tomorrow I think.Where did you need outlets,in your garage?

I'd be willing to help. It should be very easy as long as your current box has room for the extra outlets. I'm not liscensed or anything but have rewired whole houses and added breakers on all 4 houses I've had! A few nice frags and maybe a cold frosty beverage or two is all I ask. Obviously it would need to be on a weekend but usually I'm fairly open. Pm me and i'm sure we can work some time out. And having 2 or 3 people is not a bad thing as it will make it go that much faster!

Back