Need Help Now

couchpotato300

Market
Reaction score
ok so i woke up today and after the lights came on i noticed a small section of bubbles in the top corner of my tank. now ive never seen it b4 or anything. is it possible its eggs?

its like clear bubbles.

never noticed it b4 and i saw it when i woke up.. i will get a pic on soon if i can get on. its in that hard to take a pic spot. well with a camera phone.

plz help though and give me insight onto what it might be.

Could be snail eggs or fish eggs... Could also be a collection of microbubbles do to high organic matter in the water and/or a leak in your plumbing.

they are floating and attached to the glass. the are small whitishly clear. well there not in a cricle pattern becase they are floating in the corner so there kinda a squareing pattern but they are stacked up on one another.

barbara any idea.?

Xyzpdq0121;180692 wrote: Could be snail eggs or fish eggs... Could also be a collection of microbubbles do to high organic matter in the water and/or a leak in your plumbing.

what would cause a high orgainc matter. and im pretty sure my plumbing is all ok.

Sounds like a huge organics buildup. Do you run a skimmer? Does your tank have overflows?

jmaneyapanda;180704 wrote: Sounds like a huge organics buildup. Do you run a skimmer? Does your tank have overflows?

ya i have a skimmer and an overflow.

i dont get y now. ive had my tank along time with the same setup. the skimmer pulls alota crap. i also have a UV light.

are they just air bubbles? get some water circulating in the area.

i thought your tank was crashing from the title of your thread. plz don't cry wolf.

etoh

etoh_is_good;180706 wrote: are they just air bubbles? get some water circulating in the area.

i thought your tank was crashing from the title of your thread. plz don't cry wolf.

etoh

srry. i jus was affraid if its something bad that i needed to get rid of it immediatly. sorry bout that.

No need to apologize man, it happens to us all, especially since we put so much in to out tanks for something unknown to pop up outta the blue can be quite a scare, but a picture would really help if you can get one, if you have a camera that is able put it in Macro mode that will allow you to take pictures up close it should be a little flower symbol, if a camera phone is all you have i guess that will have to do but something is always gonna be better then nothing.

Back