Need Help with Apex Dosing Config

boosting99

Supporting
Reaction score
Guys,
I have my Apex Dosing setup but its been dosing too much and need someone to help please.

Guys,
I have my Apex Dosing setup but its been dosing too much and need someone to help please.

If you add me to your Apex I can take a look for you. Same username as here.
PM me the details of what you're looking to do and what is wrong and I'll either straighten it out for you or explain what needs to be done.

If you add me to your Apex I can take a look for you. Same username as here.
PM me the details of what you're looking to do and what is wrong and I'll either straighten it out for you or explain what needs to be done.

I PM you

Guys,

Two immediate things come to mind:

1) when is the last time you calibrated your heads?

2) how old are your heads? I had some 4 years old that wore out and had a mini siphon situation. Some recommend replacing the heads every 1-2 years (I’m on that plan now)

Two immediate things come to mind:

1) when is the last time you calibrated your heads?

2) how old are your heads? I had some 4 years old that wore out and had a mini siphon situation. Some recommend replacing the heads every 1-2 years (I’m on that plan now)

About 1 year old, I have (Adam) helping me out. The person who program it before did some stuff wrong. I want to Thank Adam for helping me out will be a work in Progress to get it back stable.

Calibrating each of the dosing head's is good idea to do. I try to do mine once a quarter.
Before calibrating them inspect the tubing inside for wear and replace when necessary.

Back