need help with aquacontroller jr

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok so i got one yesterday but i dont know how to set it up i have everything on manual becaus eif i put it on auto forget about it things go on and off if anyone has the time to come over to help me out with this i would appreciate it thank you
victor

Don't they come with manuals? I have never used one, so I'd be of no help, but I thought they had some kind of programming interface that I would assume comes with a manual.

I bought it used but its not to user friendly lol but heard great things about them once you get around the programing

This goes to the owner manual..

search

Bring it to the meeting Victor or drop on by. I can show you what you need to know. They are intuitive, and relatively easy to program once you get the hang of it.

cool jin but i have everything else connected to it will it change anything around if i unplug it

Victor, just make it easy on yourself. Order you a new one (so you have the manual) and I will "dispose" of the old one for you. :)

no i have the manual i got it of there sight but it isnt as easy to use as a reefkeeper that for sure.

Back