Need help with my 58g

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
Ok so I have the tank I just need all the equiptment. I would like to do a 10g sump and a 10g refugium. I know the basics, I need lighting (I plan to do a reef with sps, softies, lps) What do you recomend on the lighting? I know I will need a skimmer, pumps, filteration, and power heads. Are there any certain brands that would work on this type of tank that you would recomend? This is my first major equiptment tank (my 30g only has a hang on the back filter, a mini jet, and a 150w mh) so I will need lots of help
Thanks, Diane

I your tank has a canopy you could do t5 reto's if not i would get a coralife picture that has MH, t5 or PC's for antics and led night lights

Mockery;230565 wrote: I your tank has a canopy you could do t5 reto's if not i would get a coralife picture that has MH, t5 or PC's for antics and led night lights
The tank does have a canopy.

Is there a center brace? If not I think you would be much happier with a single 250w retro and supplemental actinics.

Jeff.mcphail;230588 wrote: Is there a center brace? If not I think you would be much happier with a single 250w retro and supplemental actinics.
There is no center brace.

Back