Need help with sand

there have been two different sands that I ahve bought in the past, one from toy-r-us with is called snow white, and the other is from home depot, its their play sand.....sorry cant remember the name, I think its made by quick crete tho....just make sure its play sand and silica free. They should cost you no more than 8bux per 50lb bag. I currently have the snow white sand in my 55, granted its mixed with some southdown, but it looks nice.

glxtrix;55756 wrote: there have been two different sands that I ahve bought in the past, one from toy-r-us with is called snow white, and the other is from home depot, its their play sand.....sorry cant remember the name, I think its made by quick crete tho....just make sure its play sand and silica free. They should cost you no more than 8bux per 50lb bag. I currently have the snow white sand in my 55, granted its mixed with some southdown, but it looks nice.
Thank you.

I use Aragamax from DrsFosterSmith as shipping is cheaper there. It isn't as cheap as the play sand, but it is made from aragonite which can help with the buffering.

Back