Need some help moving tanks

brandonmason

Market
Reaction score
Ok guys I've got 2 large tanks to move, I've started moving some livestock to prepare for this but now I need some bodies to help with the big boys.

Ok here's the scoop. The 300dd is in Kennesaw and needs moved to Acworth (8 miles) I know this will be the hardest part because I can only pick up the tank at 8am Thursday. No stairs to go up or down either way. Only will need to carry 20' out and 20' in.

Second tank is more work but time is flexible somewhat. I need to move the 210 out of my existing house into the new house. (6 miles) So down the stairs and back up the stairs. I'd like to do this tank Friday evening.

Please let me know if anyone is available

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Guys I'm shifting this around a little, Friday I'll do the 300 and possibly due the 210 Sunday

Where in Kennesaw is the 300? I can help you get it loaded if you're close enough to my office.

I live in Acworth and would be willing to help, but I will be out of town until Saturday. Let me know of you need help on Sunday!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Danh;1094440 wrote: Where in Kennesaw is the 300? I can help you get it loaded if you're close enough to my office.
Off Bells Ferry by the QT
BWILLIBY;1094444 wrote: I live in Acworth and would be willing to help, but I will be out of town until Saturday. Let me know of you need help on Sunday!

Sunday would work

Bells Ferry, QT in Kennesaw... I'm not sure which it is but it's probably close enough that I can help if you think we can get it loaded up quickly.

Ok guys I need some help dearly tomorrow morning at 8am. Please text me 6787994968 if anyone can help

I won't be back in town until tomorrow night, but I am still good to help on Sunday!

Back