Need Some Help!!!

sbmille2

Supporting
Reaction score
I have a reef keeper elite and I tried to calibrate the ph probe that's inside my calcium reactor and it's not working. The probe is relatively new (less then a year old) and I've already ordered another one just in case. If anyone is familiar with the reefkeeper and has upgraded the software before, I could REALLY use some help getting this P.O.S. working! More than happy to give someone some compensation for their time. PM if you have anytime in the next day or 2 as I have to get the calcium reactor back running!

Nope. I think It's something with the reefkeeper. I dont think it's the probe itself.

yes it's their probe and its steady blue not flashing. I have another one that's hooked up to the sl2 and it works fine and i was just recalibrated, it's just the one on the sl1 which is why i think it's more the reefkeeper/software then the probe itself.

Guys and Gals, I desperately need help with this reefkeeper!!!!!!! With the help of another member, we got all the firmware updated today. Unfortunately my problems with the probes just got 10x worse. When the firmware updated it wiped ALL my programming. I reprogrammed most of it but NONE of the probes (2 pH, 2 temp, and a salinity prob) are working now. When i go to calibrate them, the raw data doesn't change on both my sl1 and sl2. These are brand new probes from digital aquatics.

I've left 5 messages for Digital aquatics and 3 emails over the past couple days and the only response i've got via email is that the received my question. THEY ARE COMPLETELY WORTHLESS!!!! I really need someone who knows how to work this piece of junk to help get my system back operating properly!

Back