Need something to do!

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
yea...

I've been diligent with everything on my new build, and I find myself just standing there looking for ANYTHING to do haha

i probably need medication

B

SnowManSnow;1059972 wrote: yea...

I've been diligent with everything on my new build, and I find myself just standing there looking for ANYTHING to do haha

B

Be careful... you will end up with 1200 gallons worth of tanks like me. =)

SnowManSnow;1059972 wrote: yea...

B

DON'T ever let you Mom (or Wife) hear that that. The next thing you will hear is "I will find you something to do!" LOL

rdnelson99;1060064 wrote: DON'T ever let you Mom (or Wife) hear that that. The next thing you will hear is "I will find you something to do!" LOL

This is after I've cleaned the kitchen and done a load of laundry !!

SnowManSnow;1060077 wrote: This is after I've cleaned the kitchen and done a load of laundry !!

You need to come to my house!

I'll put you to work and I pay good $$ so you can buy more coral....

Our house closes Wed. so I have a 265g that needs moving(along with a 90g and 2-60g and a 180g sump so we can get them cycled and then move some livestock over from the established tanks. I broke out in hives this has been so stressful! lol Enjoy being able to stand still for a few minutes!!! Holley:)

I'll be happy to take the sps;) and give them a happy home BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Raz0945;1060107 wrote: Our house closes Wed. so I have a 265g that needs moving(along with a 90g and 2-60g and a 180g sump so we can get them cycled and then move some livestock over from the established tanks. I broke out in hives this has been so stressful! lol Enjoy being able to stand still for a few minutes!!! Holley:)

WOW Holley, I'd be stressed too!
You need to post a "need helping hands thread"! Your always so generous and kind, I'm sure you would have many volunteers experienced in the hobby to help you. Just don't do what I did, had my movers help me. Not a good idea outcome!

I'm not sure if your post was to my comment Brandon but if you haven't noticed, I've been selling off SPS lately. I've got to many Sun Coral and Fat Heads to keep everyone happy...
SOOO, come getem! I've got pavers needing layed :)

Camellia;1060174 wrote: WOW Holley, I'd be stressed too!
You need to post a "need helping hands thread"! Your always so generous and kind, I'm sure you would have many volunteers experienced in the hobby to help you. Just don't do what I did, had my movers help me. Not a good idea outcome!

I'm not sure if your post was to my comment Brandon but if you haven't noticed, I've been selling off SPS lately. I've got to many Sun Coral and Fat Heads to keep everyone happy...
SOOO, come getem! I've got pavers needing layed :)
You've got pavers needing what? ;)

I have no idea what's happening

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Raz0945;1060107 wrote: Our house closes Wed. so I have a 265g that needs moving(along with a 90g and 2-60g and a 180g sump so we can get them cycled and then move some livestock over from the established tanks. I broke out in hives this has been so stressful! lol Enjoy being able to stand still for a few minutes!!! Holley:)

If you need any help im more than happy to give a hand.just let me know.

Thank you Mark, we did close on the house today, we are trying to figure out when to move the tanks and if we need to do any painting first. In other words we don't know what were doing!:lol2::D

If you know what color you want, paint just that wall, corner to corner!

Back