need the name of adapter for apex

rodriguez

Market
Reaction score
can someone help me on what is the name of the wireless adapter that we can use to make the apex wireless, thank you

Most commonly this is just a wireless gaming adapter to get the apex to connect to a wireless router. I have one from Trendnet that's been working well for me.

Unless you meant the WXM module, which allows apex to control ecotech pumps.

thanks, i am looking for that gaming adapter so i can make my apex wireless from my basement and i wanted to make sure i get the name and model of the ones that are working for the members

I wouldn't get a gaming adapter per se (might limit your choices)... Might work for that too. Just get one of those netgear wifi extenders. Works perfect for me.

Just checked, and I have Trendnet TEW-647GA. I would say that any wireless solution isn't going to be perfect. I've had to reset it occasionally by turning it off/on, but I doubt I've lost access to the apex more than a handful of times in the couple of years I've been running it. Technology is a moving target, so I can't say it's still the best solution.

Check the FS thread someone had one FS last week. I also use the Netgear wince2001.

If you have comcast and have any problems, PM me. I've got a tip or two if needed.

I have the nether adapter. It's finiky sometimes but did a firmware update and it works good now. I also picked up an apple airport express to replace it with but I may use it if I set up another tank.

Or consider a Powerline adapter.

Definitely dependent with your homes layout. But likely can substitute very closely to as wired connection with regards to your connection.

Back