need to borrow a dremel tool

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
does anyone in the lawrenceville area have a dremel tool i can use i need to mod my tannk so i can use this skimmer that i just bought thanks all in advance

I'm sure there is someone up there, but if you cant find anyone, youre welcome to use mine. Granted Im downtown, near the Ikea, but like I said, its all yours if you need.

glxtrix;43893 wrote: I'm sure there is someone up there, but if you cant find anyone, youre welcome to use mine. Granted Im downtown, near the Ikea, but like I said, its all yours if you need.
I didn't know you lived down there. Are you in Atlantic Station?

there is a lot you dont know about me AJ ;) lol just messin. No thankfully, that would be too busy for my liking. I'm actually directly behind atlantic statin in those appts off Deering, Town View Station.

flaco626nj;43892 wrote: does anyone in the lawrenceville area have a dremel tool i can use i need to mod my tannk so i can use this skimmer that i just bought thanks all in advance
You can use mine... I am in Alpharetta or you can buy your own for $10 at Harbor Freight... not a Dremel but it works just as well.

Cameron;43949 wrote: You can use mine... I am in Alpharetta or you can buy your own for $10 at Harbor Freight... not a Dremel but it works just as well.
thanks cam i know were you live i bought the two jugs off of you not to long ago ....wete is harbor freight i think i will look into that
ps im still waiting on those frags you promised me lol........did you finally finish your cl

Closed loop is on a hiatus for a while. I parked the closed loop while I finish my other projects off. I may revist, but I may not. I have been getting great results from my tandem pumps.

Back