Need to borrow a PC

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need some help form someone near or in East Cobb. I bought a GHL Doser 2 and sadly it can only update firmware through a PC, I have all ios devices. If someone can come by with their laptop, i will kindly repay with a nice frag, Sapphire milli or softies.

Anyone???

I can help out tomorrow or Wednesday if no one's closer :) I'd be happy to help for all the help you've given me.

Will Linux work? I have a laptop you can borrow for a few days if necessary.

If you can bring it to my work I can get you set up, or, if no one else has made it your way by tomorrow, shoot me a text and I'll bring my laptop in with me tomorrow and come by on my lunch break.

A big hearty thanks to Sherri (scramer74) fellow Dachshund rescue person, for coming out last night and spending some time to get the doser firmware updated with her PC. Thanks to all that offered help on this post and behind the scenes in PM's. This just reaffirms this is a great club and a Georgia's reefer go-to resource. Always good to see how many are willing to lend a hand.

You're more than welcome!! I hope what we did helped! and thank you again for the beautiful frags you sent me home with!! They're all starting to open and up and are looking wonderful. It was great to meet the family and especially the fur-kids :)

Back