Need to borrow frag tank: REWARD!!

CoralShop

Sponsor
Reaction score
Bringing a ton of FIRE and there is a FREE $50 credit for anyone who has a shallow 10-15gallon frag tank (preferably acrylic for weight) I can borrow for the meet!

if no one else has what you need i have a shallow 5 gallon i can bring. its the same foot print as a 10 but half the hight

Dimensions? That may work. Ideally I need something that's like 20x20 Ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this may not be big enough then. i think its 18" by 12". im not 100 % sure about those dims though. so ill check in a little bit and get back to you

Picoreefguy;1112247 wrote: this may not be big enough then. i think its 18" by 12". im not 100 % sure about those dims though. so ill check in a little bit and get back to you

That would work. I have 6 frag trays that stack in a tall cooler I they're 7.25x7.25 so I could get two in there at a time. I'd just have to be more selective about what I bring. If push comes to show that will have to work. I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know if nothing else pops up!

i went and measured it and its 20" by 10". and i also have an egg crate frag tray that fits the tanks foot print so if you want you can fit a little more inside it by moving stuff from your frag trays to the tanks frag trey. let me know either way.

aXio;1112297 wrote: Waiting till the last min eh Brandon? =)

Always.
But really, I wasn't planning on attending until I got a phone call last weekend talking me into it lol

I might have something you can use. Food print is roughly the size of a 40 breeder, but its cut down. SO probably holds 20-30 gallons. Acrylic. Could you work with that?

I can snap a picture when I get home for my break.

aXio;1112300 wrote: I might have something you can use. Food print is roughly the size of a 40 breeder, but its cut down. SO probably holds 20-30 gallons. Acrylic. Could you work with that?

I can snap a picture when I get home for my break.

Sounds perfect, that would be awesome man

renoeb;1112299 wrote: Always.
But really, I wasn't planning on attending until I got a phone call last weekend talking me into it lol

It will be great having you as a vendor again this year Brandon!

Just sent you a text Brandon if you are on the same phone number as before.

We will have water available for purchase I believe. Still working on the details.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Shout out to Jakub for the tank loan. I'll be there Saturday with some fiiiirrre. Also, I'll be bringing the bulk of my water and buying whatever top off I need, if any.

Back