Need to borrow volt meter

twocute2b4u

Market
Reaction score
Okay, so my Hippo Tang is not doing well. I want to know if my tank has any stray voltage, therefore, does anyone on the board have a volt meter that I can borrow? Or is someone in my area that can come over to check for stray voltage in my system?

Thank you in advance,
Denise

Hi Denise. Voltmeters are relatively inexpensive and good to own for household purposes - $13 to $20. I have even seen them for less than $10 at HD or Lowes.
index.jsp

I have one you can borrow but Im pretty far away, be cheaper to run to home depot or lowes

that's where I obtained mine. I believe is was $2.99, but Denise won't be abe to get it today. HD has one for $5.97. Denise if you are up by me, you are welcome to borrow mine. Call me if you want it. Iwill leave it out for you. I may go fishing. I wish I could say that I know how to work it. I also may go to bass pro later in Lawrenceville in case you wanted to meet me there tonight or something.

Gather up a roll of tin foil, digital alarm clock, hammer, 9 volt battery, an avacodo and a snorkel then call me.

sincerely,

McGruber

gnashty;581769 wrote: Gather up a roll of tin foil, digital alarm clock, hammer, 9 volt battery, an avacodo and a snorkel then call me.

sincerely,

McGruber

LMAO! I nearly spit my drink on my monitor... :lol:

Jenn

Are they really that inexpensive? I guess I could have looked online before posting. I thought they were much more then that.

Sorry for the delay in posting a response, yesterday was a busy day!

I will run out to Lowes or HD to buy one. Now my next post may be - how to use it :)

Thanks all,
Denise

Rockdog;581949 wrote: you could give me a call, you know!! I don't bite, too hard.

You bit alright, you bit the stray voltage out of my system. Jason - I cannot thank you enough! You have always helped out when we needed you and to say it lightly, you know your $h1t - thank you - tang will thank you as well!
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Back