need to up grade my skimmer

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
ok im doing this tomorrow but im looking to upgrade my skimmer i have a high bioload and with all the sps corals i plan i getting i thought it was time to start looking into my next investment.....i have a das ex1 and it works great but im need something better that is about the same size and can handle a higher bio load i have been thinking a bm or bk but that is a big chunk of change any suggestions

Victor626nj;142310 wrote: ok im doing this tomorrow but im looking to upgrade my skimmer i have a high bioload and with all the sps corals i plan i getting i thought it was time to start looking into my next investment.....i have a das ex1 and it works great but im need something better that is about the same size and can handle a higher bio load i have been thinking a bm or bk but that is a big chunk of change any suggestions
addiction!

now i even believe you have a problem, stop getting so many fish and crap i learned the hard way that if you keep on messing with the tank something will likely go wrong.

what about a larger sump? more macro and softies?

im not messing with anything im getting the fish and corals i want for my reef ....and im looking to upgrade my skimmer to compansate for having all those fish blind....all my fish are doing great also and eating well and fat as can be plus i dont have room for a larger sump...also i ment to say that im NOT doing this tomorrow but i need to figure out what my next move is

Victor626nj;142328 wrote: im not messing with anything im getting the fish and corals i want for my reef ....and im looking to upgrade my skimmer to compansate for having all those fish blind....all my fish are doing great also and eating well and fat as can be plus i dont have room for a larger sump...also i ment to say that im NOT doing this tomorrow but i need to figure out what my next move is

i know i am just messing with you.

Back