Nem dying?

cfrank84

Market
Reaction score
ive been sitting here doing homework and the nem has been looking great but all of a sudden within a 5 minute time frame this is what he looks like... is he dying? i did a WC last night.. all params are good..

pic not working right this minute.. he is all shriveled up with his mouth wide open .. the clown is still trying to host with him but he doesnt seem interested
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
317100=15966-nem.jpg
>
317100=15966-nem.jpg
class="gc-images" title="nem.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

that's normal; it should be ok w/in a day or so; that's how they expel bodily wastes; did you feed him recently?

ive fed him 3 times since i got him about a week or ago.. not done that before tho.. really freaked me out!! i fed him a whole shimp about 2 days ago

haha-break it up-he may be spitting the food back out if it's too big; like I said, mine does it all the time and I've had him over a year now--it's fairly normal-

A whole shrimp was probably a little much lol.

I believe Eric is correct and maybe suffering from constipation.....here comes the joke.....you may have to give him an anemonenema!

It's pooping. And perhaps water-changing. If you see brown snotty looking stuff, don't fret - it's poop.

Jenn

Seedless Reefer;317117 wrote: A whole shrimp was probably a little much lol.

I believe Eric is correct and maybe suffering from constipation.....here comes the joke.....you may have to give him an anemonenema!

You are on it tonight

Back