Nem on the move - move stuff out of its way?

catgirl29

Market
Reaction score
This may seem like a dumb question. I bought a nem a few weeks ago and it decided to hide in the rock stack. It's emerging today and I'm a little concerned about anything around it. I don't know what direction it will go. There are a couple of big Duncans around. A mushroom I wouldn't cry over, a Candy Cane Caulastrea I could move...

Opinions?

(BTW - I know about covering the powerheads.)

File%20Jul%2024%206%2004%2052%20PM_zpseoqfb44a.jpeg
alt="" />

File%20Jul%2024%206%2005%2018%20PM_zpse0txotri.jpeg
alt="" />

i dont really think theres anything you can do they move where they want lol

I think no matter how much you think you know which path it will take, you won't until it does. So just keep a close eye and when it finds its place, that's when you move stuff away from it

john_shay;1044327 wrote: I think no matter how much you think you know which path it will take, you won't until it does. So just keep a close eye and when it finds its place, that's when you move stuff away from it

Yep - it's back in the stack again. I can see it - I wish I could see it better.

Until it settles in a more permanent spot you may want to keep the powerhead/circulation pumps off. Or cover them with foam so he can't get sucked in. Other then that there is no point of moving stuff out of his way or trying to get him to attach in a certain spot. In the end he will just move to where he wants to. 50% of the time it will be where there is no good view unfortunately =/

Jakub

Back