Nemo not well

hhv00586

Market
Reaction score
My first real fish almost 2 years ago was this clown. He was in perfect health till i added some mushrooms to my tank.

Now he is very sick, everyone else is keeping him pined to the corner and away from food and talking nips at him.

All corals and fish bar this one are good and chemistry is good.

I don't have a holding talk, in my tank i don't think he will last very long.

If anybody wants to take care of him let me know, or if you have ideas of what went wrong

1034748=61884-uploadfromtaptalk1432565709734.jpg
>
1034748=61884-uploadfromtaptalk1432565709734.jpg
class="gc-images" title="uploadfromtaptalk1432565709734.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Poor guy, do you have a nem that he can host? What do you think caused him to become sick? How long after the addition of the mushroom did you notice problems, and how long has he been like this?

He was unhappy the next day, no idea what caused it. Everybody else is healthy. Mainly the tomato clowns pinning him down. But they all lived happily for last 2yrs

hhv00586;1034767 wrote: He was unhappy the next day, no idea what caused it. Everybody else is healthy. Mainly the tomato clowns pinning him down. But they all lived happily for last 2yrs

How long has it been since this has started? And how long since he has eaten?

Today is second day. He eat yesterday but not today. I tried target feeding some mysis but he ignored them

hhv00586;1034767 wrote: Mainly the tomato clowns pinning him down. But they all lived happily for last 2yrs

There's your problem. Honestly, I'm shocked they got along at all in the first place. If you can, tape some mirrors to your glass and hopefully the aggressive fish will go after the reflections and give this guy a breather.

He is gone. Left home for an hour came back, gone. No body, no soul floating, gone. I interviewed them all and nobody owns up to a nice dinner. But I'm shining my light on my stripped squirrel

Sorry to hear this! It's always hard losing fish!

If it's not a large tank, a single pair of clowns will usually become aggressive to "other clowns". Most likely as they all got older and bigger, their possessiveness in territory became the problem.
I lucked out holding an expensive (juvy) designer clown in a 75 gal for 6 months while its owner prepared it a home. I had just moved into the 75 and my clowns (Blacker Ice pair) were more worried about there Nem in the new environment.

Back