Neptune Apex probes

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
Wondering how long should last the Neptune Apex Salinity and ORP probes w/o using them (trying to storage them somewhere in a closet)...??? They're just submerged in salt water from the tank I got it from, do both really need to be tip submerged? I meant, I know ph probe has to be kept always tip wet and never let them dry... But this ORP and Salinity too?
I'm not using them soon, will like to know at least how long I could keep them before they gone bad.
And I haven't had found much info about how to storage them (if viable)
Help really appreciated.

Thank you!

I kept all mine in a large cup of tank water for 8 months and they were fine. My guess is if properly cared for there good as if in the tank...
It might be best to ask this on the Apex users forum :)

Your opinion helps too Deb!

I'll try to ask in that forum too, I just seen lots of topics there but I have never participated.

Thank you Deb!

There's a few guys on there that are really great. Ones name is Russ, he's never let me down :)

Camellia;966934 wrote: I kept all mine in a large cup of tank water for 8 months and they were fine. My guess is if properly cared for there good as if in the tank...
It might be best to ask this on the Apex users forum :)
Apex has a forum?

Funny that I was searching before and saw that specific guy participating sharing and helping others.
Thanks again Deb!

Back