Neptune Trident

I’ve been wondering same thing. Looking at some of the videos online from reefopalooza, it seems trident may be delayed few months...

With some more competition right behind them, I’m sure Neptune trying to make release of this new product without any hickups.

Personally I’m very excited about trident and anxious to get my hands the unit.

I just found an update from March 30th on theor site.  It appears to be about 3 months delayed.  I am hoping to pick one up myself

will we be able to do LESS than the 4 tests per day? anyone know?

As far as number of tests per day, from my understanding, you could customize it to your own personal preferences

well... it seems a lot more cost effective if the reagents don't become a big cost

Just a FYI

http://www.coralvue.com/kh-guardian-pro

I was also reading the Trident will not work with Apex Classic? I really don't feel like upgrading so this coravue unit may be a better option

You're correct Sean. You'll need the newer version of the Apex to run the Trident. The reason given was basically processing power. The older versions just don't have the juice to run the code needed to run the Trident at an optimal level (at least that how the guy from Neptune explained it).  Now, all that said a new apex is expensive HOWEVER you can get just the brain that is backward compatible with the modules you already have and then you'd be able to run the Trident.

Ive been waiting for something like that for the past 15 years.  I cant wait to get one....after other people try them out first that is.

me too. and honestly im glad it doesn't dose. covering alk ca and mg is awesome

It will be quite interesting to see.  I wish it would work with the Apex classic though, the price for setting up the unit just doubled since I have to upgrade.  Still interested and anxious to see it.

My plan is to let the Trident hit the market and then wait until the Christmas black friday sale to aquire.  By then the flaws if any should be public knowledge.  My concern is how to mount it under my tank.

if i spend that much on something... its going to be on display haha

I’m so excite!

Tq7yak8kvs7nigzyi0ghe9n3lv357aevr.png
alt="66EF666D-2B0E-49DA-A690-E0E8594D1620" />
Tdcinx4t00r7scqkp22438n3tf0ht4q08.jpg
alt="49B683A0-C550-476B-9CFA-577BB542AFDA" />

Back