New aquascape

rostato

Market
Reaction score
I had to move around ton of rocks trying to get a pesky pistol shrimp that I have only seen once, but I hear him every night. He came out of nowhere. I have not added anything to this tank that was not already in my old tank, so I have no idea where he came from. So in the midst of all that I rearranged the scape and like it. Here are some pics.

Don't mind the Cyano, I had a shipment of snail's that didn't make it and put ALOT of nutrients in the tank and it already had some cyano growing, so it just made it worse. It's finally starting to die off thanks to my Phosban reactor.

FTS
DSC01269.jpg
alt="" />

Right side
DSC01270.jpg
alt="" />

Left Side
DSC01271.jpg
alt="" />

As you can see I am in DESPERATE need of some frags, so if anyone is in Middle GA area and wants to make some money, hit me up!:thumbs:

Thanks. The big pieces of Tonga branch rock can be a PITA to work with, but eventually you get a good scape.

You come on over to the middle (west) georgia area and I'll hook you up with some stuff- xenia, anthilia, YSP, mushrooms, kenya tress.. More Yellow star polyps.. green monti.. I think that's all...

Looking good by the way :)

RaisingTwo2006;225151 wrote: You come on over to the middle (west) georgia area and I'll hook you up with some stuff- xenia, anthilia, YSP, mushrooms, kenya tress.. More Yellow star polyps.. green monti.. I think that's all...

Looking good by the way :)

Thanks, if I make it out that way I will get in touch. That's such a boring drive though:yuk:

tomphot;225159 wrote: Looks good - I agree - that branch will be tough to work with though.

It really is. It just takes up so much more room then regular Fiji type rock.

That's actually 3 huge pieces on the right side of the tank all meshed together.

Back