New clowns acting weird.

ga-peaches72

Market
Reaction score
Ok I'm not sure if it is 2 males or not. They are the same size and look just a like except for there middle line. One does not go all the way around on the right and the other on the left. They have not went any where around the nem I have for them. Is there away to make them go to it? Also they have started a little twitching going on. It is not all the time just every so often. Like when they know I am watching them. I have never had any so I dont know if it is normal.

the twitching is normal it is to see who is gonna be female and male completely normal you can try ctching them and placing them in the nem with something to cover them in for a day or two

keep an eye on them, but they seem fine to me. Are they eating ok?

I would guess that they are young I just got them about two weeks ago. I named them lefty and righty . Not any thing kool but at least I can remember there names because of there strips.

Another question.
Dont clowns like Carpet nem? That is what the guy that sold them to me sugested? Is this correct. Could it be that the nem is to big and they are scared of it?

I think they are False Percula Clownfish. Too many names to keep up with for me. I know they should be called pig fish because they love to eat. Or Cat fish since they love to follow the little red laser of the cats toy.lol

Just watch out a carpet doesn't turn into fly paper... notorious fish eaters but the black percs I had loved theirs. No other fish in their tank I might mention.

Back