New coral pic and a few other pics.

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
This is an Atlantis Crayola Plana. The colors on this thing are much nicer in person but still fairly represented in this pic. I'll try to get a better pic next time. It reminds me of an ORA pearlberry or a Pink Jade... but it is definitely more vibrant and it tables which is always cool. Thank you Alan!

24adaac7.jpg
alt="" />

Here's a pic from Atlantis's website... Color of the frag is not quite as nice but it'll get there I'm sure :).

purpleplana.jpg
alt="" />

Here's a snapshot of the middle of the tank.

a268160a.jpg
alt="" />

Obligatory full tank shot.

51251a58.jpg
alt="" />

Sweet!!!! I have to get over and see it in person.
Bob

Wow, Jin, that's beautiful.

BTW... my parents babysat a Coton all last week... we all fell in love with her, she was awesome. I'd never seen one in person before.

I still cant believe my piece of crayola died....weak. Tank looks good as it always does :)

Man that looks awesome...Would anyone know the website address? Could that be house in my Solana with my 150 hqi?

Lee you need sand to grow things LOL. Jin your tank looks great better then the last time I was over.

It came from Atlantis originally but came into my possession via Alan and I absolutely love this thing.

man, your tank is awesome. Sorry I didnt make it out sunday., I got out real late and was BEAT. And you nknow how alan wears me out (in a totally non-ghey way)

that crayola is sweet. how many fish does your tank host? nice btw

Back