New corals

vettesarebest

Market
Reaction score
Today I went on a long journey to Capp. Bay and I bought some really NICE corals and im so proud of my purchases that I thought I'd share them with you guys. I got a Superman Montipora Frag $29.00 and amazing Blue Acropora $99.00. The pictures do not do justice at all. Hope you guys like. Also for who ever wants some RED blasto they have some NICE frags and small colonies of it. $50.00 - frag and $100.00 small colonie.

let me know what you think!:tongue:

THANKS CAPPUCINO BAY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR STORE!!!!!!!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
16693=1119-new blue acropora ha january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
16693=1119-new blue acropora ha january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="new blue acropora ha january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
16693=1120-new super man montipora january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
16693=1120-new super man montipora january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="new super man montipora january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
16693=1121-Super man montipora new january 20  2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
16693=1121-Super man montipora new january 20  2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Super man montipora new january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
16693=1122-Whole tank january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
16693=1122-Whole tank january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Whole tank january 20 2007.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Bryan, those look great. I can't wait to see your tank in a couple years!

Hey Bryan. I wish I would have known that you were making the trip down to town. I went to Cap Bay for the first time today to meet Jeremy. Amazing place. When I lived over in Cobb there was nothing like that around. Coral Heaven. Your new additions look awsome. The blue acro is going to look awsome where you have him set up. Best of luck.

Xyzpdq0121 wrote: Hey Bryan. I wish I would have known that you were making the trip down to town. I went to Cap Bay for the first time today to meet Jeremy. Amazing place. When I lived over in Cobb there was nothing like that around. Coral Heaven. Your new additions look awsome. The blue acro is going to look awsome where you have him set up. Best of luck.

yeah I'll let you know next time I make a trip down there. Thanks man!! yeah I love the blue acro. I hope he keeps the color in my tank. The pics really cant show how blue it is. There isnt as much brown in real life as there is in the pic.

Looks great man. I am glad you found the superman's I love mine! Pretty soon you will have some SPS frags to share and trade with other members.

Yeah I will definatly share the wealth with the club. Did you get the larger pieces or the frag like mine? They had SO much of it!

Yeah thats about what mine is. Are they a pretty rare coral? I've never seen them before.

They were pretty rare until now. I guess Bobby being the nice guy he is wanted to help us out., So we can have a nice coral for a good price. Gotta love cap bay!

Back